Podere Le Ripi is a biodynamic vineyard in Montalcino.
If you're not only interested in visiting but also learning more about the Montalcino Farming culture and wine production join us for a Private tour of our vineyards followed by a tasting of 5 wines coming from different expositions and soil, where you will be learning to describe the sensory differences that you will perceive.
In our opinion the best way to immerse yourself in the complexity of the soil and its outcome.
During the tasting, we also serve water, cheese, and a taste of our olive oil.
The tour and tasting will also aprox. 1-1 and a half hours.
- Guided visit to the winery and vineyard with winery owner or qualified winery staff.
- Guided tasting of 4 wines with English-speaking winery owner or qualified winery staff, including Tuscan, Rosso di Montalcino and three Brunello di Montalcino which might include a Brunello Riserva (when available).
- Learn each wine coming from different vintages, soils and sun exposition, visiting the vineyards and lands.
- During the tasting you will also have water, cheese and a taste of the estate's olive oil (if available).
- Any other goods or services not listed above.
Book your visit to Podere le Ripi winery online at Mamablip and learn about the rural culture of Montalcino and taste extraordinary wines in the company of an expert.
|Adults||€0,00 (€0,00 x 0 adults)|
|Children||€0,00 (€0,00 x 0 children)|