The guided tour begins with an initial introduction to the ancient and fascinating history of the product, its production technique, curiosities, etc. ...
After the general explanation the guests are accompanied in the visit to the musts room and to the production floors, where they can see the batteries of casks, from those initiated by their great-grandfather to those born in more recent times.
At the end of the visit to the attics the guests are accompanied to the tasting of different traditional balsamic vinegars and the insights on the use of the product. At the end of the visit it is always possible to buy the products tasted. The visit lasts 1,5 hours.
- Visit to the 'acetaia' with an english-speaking guide
- Tastes of different aged balsamic vinegars.
- Cheese, water, snacks and a glass of bubbles
- Chance to buy all the different balsamic vinegars of the acetaia
- Any other goods or services not listed above.
A wonderful experience exploring the ancient and mysterious world of traditional Balsamic Vinegar
|Adults||€0,00 (€0,00 x 0 adults)|
|Children||€0,00 (€0,00 x 0 children)|